Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrations & Thanks

Red face Celebrations & Thanks

This forum has been an excellent support for me. Five years has been a long wait and predictions done here by Q, Spec, Teddy & gang are extremely helpful to get us through the waiting period. Finally today the wait is over and I got the Card Production Email:
    "Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production
    On September 3, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you.
    "

Thanks for the invaluable information and analysis.
    SC:NSC PD:05/29/2008 ND:01/27/2012 FP:03//22/2012 EAD:rfe for photo 03/16/2012, replied 03/26/2012, ead/ap card production 04/10/2012 GC:09/03/2013

Quote Originally Posted by benjiding View Post
    This forum has been an excellent support for me. Five years has been a long wait and predictions done here by Q, Spec, Teddy & gang are extremely helpful to get us through the waiting period. Finally today the wait is over and I got the Card Production Email:
    On September 3, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you.
    "

benjiding,

Congratulations!!
    Without an irritant, there can be no pearl.

"

congratulations benjiding.

"

Congratulations, benjiding!

benji - many congratulations!! Your labor day weekend starts again!!

p.s. - Perhaps its not just me .... but what does benjiding stand for!!
    "

The purpose of this site is to improve clarity of GC process to help people plan their lives better. Use the info at your risk. None of this is legal advice.
    Please follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines as you participate or view the forum contents. | Forum Glossary

Received "Card Production" email/SMS this morning for Self,my wife and my both daughters
    EB2I Feb 28,2008 NSC.

I wish good luck for all of you waiting for GreenCard.
    God Bless every One.

Quote Originally Posted by coolvibe View Post
    Received "Card Production" email/SMS this morning for Self,my wife and my both daughters
    EB2I Feb 28,2008 NSC.

I wish good luck for all of you waiting for GreenCard.
    God Bless every One.
    coolvibe,

Congratulations!!

A big relief I think.
    Without an irritant, there can be no pearl.

Thanks guys, especially you Spec. I'm not going to abandon the forum, so i'm not going to give a long drawn out speech. But a couple of weeks of vacation will help with my addiction.

A couple of chilled beers now to help this sink in.
    NSC (originally TSC, transferred to NSC on 02/13/13) |-| PD - 04/25/08 |-| MD - 01/19/12 |-| RD - 01/27/12 |-| ND - 01/31/12 |-| Check Encashed - 02/02/12 |-| NRD - 02/04/12 |-| FPND - 02/09/12 |-| FPNRD - 02/17/12 |-| FP Early Walk-In - 02/24/12 |-| EAD/AP Approval & card production notice - 03/07/12 |-| EAD/AP RD - 03/12/12 |-| EAD/AP renewal RD - 12/11/12 |-| EAD/AP renewal approval - 01/22/13 |-| 485 Approval notice - 09/04/13 |-| GC RD - 09/11/13|

Pedro - that's the longest text I have read anybody informing people that s/he got a GC!!! LoL!!

All the best and many congratulations!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Gonzales View Post
    37 approvals so far (tracker and threads) and the 37th was ME!

Inspired by natvyas' post earlier, I called an L1 officer and got the run around, so I did some more research on trackitt, figured out how to get to an L2 officer, and chose to give my number rather than wait the 122 minutes they said it would take. About 90 minutes later I got a call back, and really no information from the L2 officer other than that my application was with an officer. Less than 20 minutes later, I got the Card Production/Decision SMS and email. I really have no way to be sure if the two were related at all, but mine isn't the first case out there where this has happened.

The latest splits are as follows:
    Augusters:------TSC 9-----NSC 0-----Total 9
    Septemberers:--TSC 6-----NSC 22-----Total 28

TSC was working largely on clearing August backlog this morning, but appears to have shifted to the Septemberers this afternoon.

After years of approaching this with a zen-like almost-Buddhist calm, I've been pretty distracted since the last VB came out and absolutely consumed by this since last week (as many of you would have noticed). I have been battling this affliction and have tried hard to switch my focus back to work, but wasn't able to. Now, I think can.

I don't think i'm going to continue to scour trackitt looking for updates, so if anyone wants to continue to do so, send me a PM with your personal email and i'll forward my spreadsheet to you.

Jai Hind, Go Yankees and God save the Queen!
    The purpose of this site is to improve clarity of GC process to help people plan their lives better. Use the info at your risk. None of this is legal advice.
    Please follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines as you participate or view the forum contents. | Forum Glossary

Congrats Pedro. Really happy for you.

Inspired by natvyas' post earlier, I called an L1 officer and got the run around, so I did some more research on trackitt, figured out how to get to an L2 officer, and chose to give my number rather than wait the 122 minutes they said it would take. About 90 minutes later I got a call back, and really no information from the L2 officer other than that my application was with an officer. Less than 20 minutes later, I got the Card Production/Decision SMS and email. I really have no way to be sure if the two were related at all, but mine isn't the first case out there where this has happened.

The latest splits are as follows:
    Augusters:------TSC 9-----NSC 0-----Total 9
    Septemberers:--TSC 6-----NSC 22-----Total 28

TSC was working largely on clearing August backlog this morning, but appears to have shifted to the Septemberers this afternoon.

After years of approaching this with a zen-like almost-Buddhist calm, I've been pretty distracted since the last VB came out and absolutely consumed by this since last week (as many of you would have noticed). I have been battling this affliction and have tried hard to switch my focus back to work, but wasn't able to. Now, I think can.

I don't think i'm going to continue to scour trackitt looking for updates, so if anyone wants to continue to do so, send me a PM with your personal email and i'll forward my spreadsheet to you.

Jai Hind, Go Yankees and God save the Queen!
    Pedro,

Congratulations... Have a blast....

Pedro, that is great news. Congrats and a big thanks for all your help !!

Greened

Its my turn to announce the good news.Got the magic sms today morning that the status has changed.
    Went to check the uscis site hoping it was not an RFE.It was not
    Status says card production ordered so alls well.
    What a relief !!!! Yayyy!!!
    Thanks to all the gurus Q,Spec,Teddy,Pedro,Viz its been a great experience hanging around here.You guys bought some much needed logic to this backwards and forwards movement.
    All the best to other folks who are current hope everybody gets their soon.
    PD 5/16/2008 ,NSC

free2talk - very happy for you. Now you are free2work-or-not-withoutanyrestrictions !!
    Quote Originally Posted by free2talk View Post
    Its my turn to announce the good news.Got the magic sms today morning that the status has changed.
    Thanks to all the gurus Q,Spec,Teddy,Pedro,Viz its been a great experience hanging around here.You guys bought some much needed logic to this backwards and forwards movement.
    PD 5/16/2008 ,NSC

Congratulations to Pedro and free2talk for their GC....

Quote Originally Posted by free2talk View Post
    PD 5/16/2008 ,NSC
    Congratulations free2talk! Happy for you.

Congratulations to Pedro and free2talk for your GCs

Enjoy green life....

Congratulations Pedro.... Enjoy your freedom. I myself worked well after the approval email without worrying about approvals, dates, etc
    NSC | PD: 12/12/2007 | RD: 01/17/2012 | ND: 01/20/2012 | FP Done: 2/28/2012 | EAD/AP Approval Email: 3/7/2012 | EAD/AP Card : 3/9/2012| EAD Renewal: 2/15/2013 | GC CPO: 8/29/2013

I have received following mails between 9.00 am - 9.10 am for self, my Wife & Son from USCIS. Can anyone pl. confirm if this can be considered as initial stage of GC approval?

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
    The last processing action taken on your case
    Receipt Number: SRC1290XXXXXX
    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
    Your Case Status: Decision

On September 5, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
    During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

My Details are:
    Service Center:TSC
    EB2 I Direct
    Our PD: May 20th, 2008
    Our RD: Jan 17th, 2012
    RFE: Recived on Mar 23, 2012 to Self (Medical) & Spouse (Medical & BC)
    RFE: Replied on April, 02 & status is RFE Response Review until today.
    Congressman / Senator Service used & SR created on 09/04/2013.

Freshman
    Q, Spec and all others,

I was a silent follower of this forum, taking pearl of wisdom from all of you. Today, I received my GC approval SMS & Email with status of Card Production.
    I had a Priority date of Apr 2, 2008 (EB2I) from TSC. My case - I485 was filed last year on Jan 12 and had RFE for Immunization for my sons, which was replied on May'12. I had added my name in the list which Pedro had put together as skchoubey - apr2, 2008 (EB2I)

I must say that, it is really a big relief for me and my family that finally I got GC (more than 7 years into US),

Thanks to all of you again.

Pandit
    Quote Originally Posted by pavanraj View Post
    I have received following mails between 9.00 am - 9.10 am for self, my Wife & Son from USCIS. Can anyone pl. confirm if this can be considered as initial stage of GC approval?
    Congrats!! You're golden (green, rather)
    PD - 3/15/2008 EB2 I TSC l RD - 1/6/2012 l ND - 1/10/2012
    CPO - Awaited

Thank you for your wishes. I am greatly Indebted to many people on this site. Our great Gurus on this site had been continuous source of inspiration. Many of them are doing a selfless service for betterment of immigrant community. I truly salute your service and sincerely thank everyone for their invaluable contribution. I learnt lot on immigration matters from this site.

For people waiting for GC I wish all the best & hope you get greened too. My advice is please use all available resources or pull all possible strings. I contacted Congressman, sent email to Ombudsman & raised 'SR'. I do not know which one had worked. As adage say "Make hay while sun shines". I followed this simple philosophy.

sk - thank you for sharing. Many congratulations!!
    Quote Originally Posted by skchoubey View Post
    Q, Spec and all others,

I was a silent follower of this forum, taking pearl of wisdom from all of you. Today, I received my GC approval SMS & Email with status of Card Production.
    I had a Priority date of Apr 2, 2008 (EB2I) from TSC. My case - I485 was filed last year on Jan 12 and had RFE for Immunization for my sons, which was replied on May'12. I had added my name in the list which Pedro had put together as skchoubey - apr2, 2008 (EB2I)

I must say that, it is really a big relief for me and my family that finally I got GC (more than 7 years into US),

Thanks to all of you again.

congratulations Pavan. Thanks for sharing and good advice from you I must say.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavanraj View Post
    Thank you for your wishes. I am greatly Indebted to many people on this site. Our great Gurus on this site had been continuous source of inspiration. Many of them are doing a selfless service for betterment of immigrant community. I truly salute your service and sincerely thank everyone for their invaluable contribution. I learnt lot on immigration matters from this site.

For people waiting for GC I wish all the best & hope you get greened too. My advice is please use all available resources or pull all possible strings. I contacted Congressman, sent email to Ombudsman & raised 'SR'. I do not know which one had worked. As adage say "Make hay while sun shines". I followed this simple philosophy.

Congrats to skchoubey and Pavan....Good news and that too on a Friday is wonderful...Have a great weekend...

Thread Information