Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrations & Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GCKnowHow View Post
    I have called USCIS and opened a SR, hope I see some update soon.
    What a surprise....
    Got CPO email for me and my wife. Thanks everyone. This forum was more than just calc/prediction for me, a place to meet people in similar situation and undergoing same stress and a big vent for the anxiety. Thanks again... Now got to call my wife to let her know.
    TSC || PD: Apr-2008 || RD: 17-Jan-2012 || FP: 27-Feb-2012|| EAD/AP: 28-Feb-2012 || I-485: Greened

Quote Originally Posted by GCKnowHow View Post
    What a surprise....
    Got CPO email for me and my wife. Thanks everyone. This forum was more than just calc/prediction for me, a place to meet people in similar situation and undergoing same stress and a big vent for the anxiety. Thanks again... Now got to call my wife to let her know.
    You told us before your wife Hearty Congrats ..

Quote Originally Posted by idiotic View Post
    You told us before your wife Hearty Congrats ..
    Yes. Thank you. You have a username that is hard to say.
    TSC || PD: Apr-2008 || RD: 17-Jan-2012 || FP: 27-Feb-2012|| EAD/AP: 28-Feb-2012 || I-485: Greened

Friends, Finally got the CPO email today morning.What a relief. Some times this month felt did time pause, why does these waiting days seem longer. A big heart felt thank you to all gurus who analyzed the bulletins thread bare providing clarity and kept our hopes alive all through last year
    Last edited by ggk189; 09-12-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagan01 View Post
    Well your prediction was correct. You said ur turn was going to be today and so it was.

Congratulations
    Thank you Jagan ..its a great feeling...2mrw night it will be beer + h2o with atleast 30% c2h5oh.:-) .. hope 2 see sun with beer in hand and sleep.. lol..

I wish evry one else waiting wil get teir gc soon as well...

Very cool ....so many approvals today..congratulations to all who got approved and good luck to all who are waiting..

indianguy gcknowhow ggk - congratulations all. Enjoy green and free life!
    The purpose of this site is to improve clarity of GC process to help people plan their lives better. Use the info at your risk. None of this is legal advice.
    Please follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines as you participate or view the forum contents. | Forum Glossary

Friends, received the CPO mail at 4:45 pm for both me and dependent.
    PD : 24th Mar 2008.

Special thanks to Q, Spec, Matt, Indiani, Jagan01 and others who spend so much time on the forum to others. I have gained so much better understanding of the whole GC process from you guys. Cant thank you enough.

Good luck to all who are still waiting..I sincerely wish more approvals flow in.

Cheers!!

Today i got bad experience with L2 officer.

L1 officer opened SR on 3rd and spoke to L2 officer on same day,the officer said my application was preadjucated and under review. Today I called again to talk to L2 officer, she was very rude and she asked my name,DOB and receipt number and then before i ask anything she said you already called on 3rd and don't call USCIS until 18th and if I call again then she said some kind of disciplinary action can be taken. what does this mean ? do they have power to do something on my file ? can they add some comment on my file so the final adjudicator can see while reviewing my file.

anyways i decided not to call them or do any action from myside now onwards, just wait and see.

KKKK - congratulations to you. It seems there is a flurry of action going on! Good for all EB2IC folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun1308 View Post
    Today i got bad experience with L2 officer.

L1 officer opened SR on 3rd and spoke to L2 officer on same day,the officer said my application was preadjucated and under review. Today I called again to talk to L2 officer, she was very rude and she asked my name,DOB and receipt number and then before i ask anything she said you already called on 3rd and don't call USCIS until 18th and if I call again then she said some kind of disciplinary action can be taken. what does this mean ? do they have power to do something on my file ? can they add some comment on my file so the final adjudicator can see while reviewing my file.

anyways i decided not to call them or do any action from myside now onwards, just wait and see.
    Jun - legally they can't take a disciplinary action. You are a customer and it's ok for you to want to know what they are doing. However practically, these guys are dealing with frustrated immigrants on a daily basis and they are dealing with hundreds of thousands of cases in a year with a minimal staff. So perhaps cut them some slack and wait until 18th. They already confirmed that the case is preadj. So if your date is current most likely you should be greened soon.
    The purpose of this site is to improve clarity of GC process to help people plan their lives better. Use the info at your risk. None of this is legal advice.
    Please follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines as you participate or view the forum contents. | Forum Glossary

Apologies for posting here. Like many immigrant hopefuls, I am a daily reader of this forum. I finally received my Card Production email today. My PD is 17MAR08.

I sincerely thank all the gurus, pandits and every one else contributing the analysis here - Spec, Q,Veni, Ted,...,Matt, Indiani. The analysis indeed helped me in my plans.

Spec, I still remember the day when you first in the world reported about the unused family based visa available to EB category. It indeed gave me hope.

Thank you

Congratulations SK. Best wishes for future. If you can - do keep visiting and helping others.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk911911 View Post
    Apologies for posting here. Like many immigrant hopefuls, I am a daily reader of this forum. I finally received my Card Production email today. My PD is 17MAR08.

I sincerely thank all the gurus, pandits and every one else contributing the analysis here - Spec, Q,Veni, Ted,...,Matt, Indiani. The analysis indeed helped me in my plans.

Spec, I still remember the day when you first in the world reported about the unused family based visa available to EB category. It indeed gave me hope.

Thank you

Congrats SK. Enjoy the green.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk911911 View Post

Thank you
    Same with me. I was the first to clarify to Spec's statement on unused FB visas in DOS visa statistics where he mentioned there was a possibility of spillover and was eagerly waiting for his reply to confirm which he did. That was the last hope for me that I would be current in FY2013.

Finally ! The Wait is over (Almost)

Just received status change to CPO mail for myself. Still waiting for dependent mail.

I raised an SR last week (9/5) and was told by L1 that the SR got assigned to an officer yesterday. No Info pass or congressional inquiry.

I have benefited immensely from this forum. It is perhaps the best one out there where predictions are made based on facts. This virtual community provided great support during the long wait.

I came to the US to do my M.S in 2000. After 14 years of living in this country, finally get to "officially" become a permanent resident

13 years is a long time. saky wish you the very best for future. Enjoy the freedom and thanks for the kind words towards the forum community.
    Quote Originally Posted by saky007 View Post
    Just received status change to CPO mail for myself. Still waiting for dependent mail.

I raised an SR last week (9/5) and was told by L1 that the SR got assigned to an officer yesterday. No Info pass or congressional inquiry.

I have benefited immensely from this forum. It is perhaps the best one out there where predictions are made based on facts. This virtual community provided great support during the long wait.

I came to the US to do my M.S in 2000. After 14 years of living in this country, finally get to "officially" become a permanent resident

Finally ! Just now Received CPO mails for myself and dependent.

Thanks all for your great support in the forum.

L2 officer wasn't that bad then and she might have left a note that he is too tense.. approve him soon Enjoy your greened life..

Thanks idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by idiotic View Post
    L2 officer wasn't that bad then and she might have left a note that he is too tense.. approve him soon Enjoy your greened life..

Congrats!! hope your bad experience with L2 officer is cleared for rest of the members here.

Pandit
    Thank God it's CP Friday! And the 13th, to boot!

Got the CP emails for myself and my spouse. Initial evidence RFE for my daughter so the celebrations are not quite complete yet.

A shout out to you all, you guys made this ride bearable and I wish everyone gets their approvals soon.
    PD - 3/15/2008 EB2 I TSC l RD - 1/6/2012 l ND - 1/10/2012
    CPO - Awaited

Guys,
    Finally received my AOS email today.
    My utmost and humblest thanks to all the gurus who helped me to understand and navigate through this process. Q You were one of them sticking to the guns when even data was not at your side.

With many thanks
    Aary
    PD 05/07/08
    NO RFE's
    erequest on 9/6 ( after reading one of the posts in q immi)
    AOS email 09/13

Many congratulations ... aary09. Happy friday and a gr8 weekend ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by aary09 View Post
    Guys,
    Finally received my AOS email today.
    My utmost and humblest thanks to all the gurus who helped me to understand and navigate through this process. Q You were one of them sticking to the guns when even data was not at your side.

With many thanks
    Aary
    PD 05/07/08
    NO RFE's
    erequest on 9/6 ( after reading one of the posts in q immi)
    AOS email 09/13

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by qesehmk View Post
    indianguy gcknowhow ggk - congratulations all. Enjoy green and free life!
    Q: I'm amazed and inspired by your dedication to this forum. I especially appreciate that you respond to almost every message here. I recall seeing your posts that you're working on some other ventures as well - wish you all the very best, and with the attitude that you demonstrate here, I'm certain they're going to be extremely successful.

Many thanks to you and other gurus: Spec, Teddy, GCKnowHow, Pedro and others for the time and knowledge shared here. Good vibes to everyone: if you have your GC - all the very best for the journey ahead. If you're still waiting: hang in there and good luck.

It is with distinct pleasure that I share this great news with all of you that I got the card production notice for both of us. I don't want to sound cliche but this forum is just awesome.

I would like to not only thank all the gurus (Q, Spec,Teddy etc) but all because every ones question helped me understand this process. I will not leave this forum at all so be assured I will be hanging around.

Once again thank you everyone and best of luck to all waiting (you are next...).

Druvraj, heck of a way to kick off weekend!! Many congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by druvraj View Post
    It is with distinct pleasure that I share this great news with all of you that I got the card production notice for both of us. I don't want to sound cliche but this forum is just awesome.

I would like to not only thank all the gurus (Q, Spec,Teddy etc) but all because every ones question helped me understand this process. I will not leave this forum at all so be assured I will be hanging around.

Once again thank you everyone and best of luck to all waiting (you are next...).

Thread Information