Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrations & Thanks

Hi

My status was changed to Card/Document Production yesterday evening saying you would receive the card within 30 days and today morning it shows Decision

"On September 6, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision."

Does this mean my 485 is approved or it could still be any decision?

Could you please throw some light.

Thank you very much !!

Time for celebration Guest. Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest123 View Post
    Hi

My status was changed to Card/Document Production yesterday evening saying you would receive the card within 30 days and today morning it shows Decision

"On September 6, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision."

Does this mean my 485 is approved or it could still be any decision?

Could you please throw some light.

Thank you very much !!
    The purpose of this site is to improve clarity of GC process to help people plan their lives better. Use the info at your risk. None of this is legal advice.
    Please follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines as you participate or view the forum contents. | Forum Glossary

Quote Originally Posted by qesehmk View Post
    Time for celebration Guest. Congratulations.
    Thanks Q !! It's a sigh of relief to hear that. And Thank you for your valuable contributions. This site provides good clarity in the midst of so much uncertainity. Analysis from you, spec and others puts things in a perspective. Thank you all for all the great work !!

I recieved this email & text message from USCIS few minutes back. Does this mean my I-485 is approved? The status changed from Acceptance (until this morning) to Card Production. Is this normal?

-------------------------------------------------------------
    On September 6, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks

My case History:
    Arrived in US in 1999 on F-1
    Two Masters in US
    Applied for 1st LABOR through Employer A in June 2007
    Applied for I-140 through Employer A in Feb 2008
    Changed employment from Employer A to Employer B
    Applied for 2nd LABOR through Employer B in March 2011
    Stuck in RFE
    Changed employment from Employer B to Employer C
    Applied for 3rd LABOR through Employer C in May 2012
    Applied for I-140 in August 2012
    Applied for I-1485 on July 31st 2013
    EAD recieved on 9/3/13

Quote Originally Posted by mstanfield View Post
    Hey Guys, I got the CPO mail today. Here's my info if you care
    EB2I (direct)
    PD - 06/10/2008
    I-485 recvd date - 01/03/2012
    TSC

No RFE, No SR, No congressman inquiry, No nothing.
    I did change my address recently (08/14) and called L2 to confirm it. Funny thing..L2 guy took about 20 min to pull my file. May be that wiggled my case.
    Also, I looked up few cases around case number and they were all approved long time.

Thank you for all the wonderful work you guys are doing on this board. You definitely helped me along the way. For those who are still waiting, hope for the best prepare for anything. Good luck people !!
    Congratulations mstanfield!!!

I have been silent visitor of this forum so far. I am not sure if I am through yet.
    I want to convey my heartfelt appreciation for lot of knowledgeable folks here Q, Vizcard, Pedro, Indiani & any other guru I missed.

I recieved this email & text message from USCIS few minutes back. Does this mean my I-485 is approved? The status changed from Acceptance (until this morning) to Card Production. Is this normal?

On September 6, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks

My case History:
    Arrived in US in 1999 on F-1
    Two Masters in US
    Applied for 1st LABOR through Employer A in June 2007
    Applied for I-140 through Employer A in Feb 2008
    Changed employment from Employer A to Employer B
    Applied for 2nd LABOR through Employer B in March 2011
    Stuck in RFE
    Changed employment from Employer B to Employer C
    Applied for 3rd LABOR through Employer C in May 2012
    Applied for I-140 in August 2012
    Applied for I-1485 on July 31st 2013
    EAD recieved on 9/3/13

Quote Originally Posted by natvyas View Post
    Friends

I just got approved at 2:17 pm

Cheers
    Nat
    Conragtulations Natvyas

Quote Originally Posted by pavanraj View Post
    I have received following mails between 9.00 am - 9.10 am for self, my Wife & Son from USCIS. Can anyone pl. confirm if this can be considered as initial stage of GC approval?

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
    The last processing action taken on your case
    Receipt Number: SRC1290XXXXXX
    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
    Your Case Status: Decision

On September 5, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
    During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

My Details are:
    Service Center:TSC
    EB2 I Direct
    Our PD: May 20th, 2008
    Our RD: Jan 17th, 2012
    RFE: Recived on Mar 23, 2012 to Self (Medical) & Spouse (Medical & BC)
    RFE: Replied on April, 02 & status is RFE Response Review until today.
    Congressman / Senator Service used & SR created on 09/04/2013.
    Congratulations pavanraj

Quote Originally Posted by skchoubey View Post
    Q, Spec and all others,

I was a silent follower of this forum, taking pearl of wisdom from all of you. Today, I received my GC approval SMS & Email with status of Card Production.
    I had a Priority date of Apr 2, 2008 (EB2I) from TSC. My case - I485 was filed last year on Jan 12 and had RFE for Immunization for my sons, which was replied on May'12. I had added my name in the list which Pedro had put together as skchoubey - apr2, 2008 (EB2I)

I must say that, it is really a big relief for me and my family that finally I got GC (more than 7 years into US),

Thanks to all of you again.
    Felicitations skchoubey....

Friends

Cheers
    Nat
    Congratulations Nat! Enjoy the green life with your family!
    TSC |-| PD - 03/27/08 |-| MD - 01/05/12 |-| RD - 01/07/12 |-| ND - 01/10/12 |-| Check Encashed - 01/12/12 |-| FP Appt Date - 02/14/12 |-| EAD/AP Approval & card production notice - 02/02/12 |-| EAD/AP renewal approval - 12/22/12 |-| RFE Received - June 14 |-| RFE responded - July 09 |- |RFE Status Change Online (LUD) - July 15|| 485 Approval notice - 12/11/13 |-| GC RD - TBD|

Sophomore
    Friends

Cheers
    Nat
    Congrats Nat. Enjoy the green days ahead!

I know it is impossible to ever know for sure, but do you feel that the SRs that you opened helped?

Freshman
    Thanks Q, Jagan, Venkat and others,

I appreciate your wishes and wish all of you, best of luck. This forum is indeed great with right dose of optimism, a little bit of pessimism backed by solid calculations (Spec) and some realism (Q). At the end, this forum keeps growing and become the hope of all those, who are waiting for their GC. I really appreciated all the posts, through this tough & arduous time.

BTW, One of my friend (his I-485 receipt starts with LIN XXXX) EB3I also got approved today.
    Thanks again

congrats Chikki, Pedro
    seems like happy weeknd for me too- got cpo email followed by address change status back to back.
    wife also got cpo emailand her Status is still the same.
    folloeing Pedro advice I was trying to exhaust/use all avenues possible.
    pd- april 22nd 2008, NSC -eb2 direct.
    only issue was on the case was that i applied 2nd i140 for the same labor as 1st was revoked, nd the 2nd i140 was approved dec 2012

thnks to Q,T, S, I's of the forum----I nvr lost hope on my case as I had the best info possible on the dates movement.
    ps - ignore my typing.
    Last edited by kam_wmu; 09-06-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks Chikki and congrats once again. You are lucky to get approval so fast. Enjoy.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Vkkpnm View Post
    Thanks Chikki and congrats once again. You are lucky to get approval so fast. Enjoy.
    Chikki,

Enjoy and have lots of chikki... Tal chikki, dry fruit chikki, ...

I am still in disbelief

Quote Originally Posted by Jagan01 View Post
    Chikki,

Enjoy and have lots of chikki... Tal chikki, dry fruit chikki, ...
    I am still in disbelief. With the kind of luck I had in my GC Journey, I still cannot believe it. almost anti climax.

This is my 3rd Labor where I was able to finally apply for I-485.

My 2nd Labor was stuck in RFE, while my priority date based on earlier approved PERM Labor was current from October 2011 through May 2012.

I changed my employer in middle of May 2012 and 2 weeks later my 2nd labor gets approved on 5/27/2012 ( 4 days left to apply for I-485, as my priority date become unavailable on 6/1/2012).

Employer B was not willing to file concurrently for I-140 and I-485 until I get back on their H1-B which they claimed have cancelled a week back. I was willing to do that and employer said it is too short time frame to file everything in 4 days. We will apply when u become current again.

I stayed with employer C until now.

I just hope it is worth the wait of 14 1/2 years.

Approved

All,

I am happy to inform the forum that I received CPO emails yesterday.
    PD 07May08
    RD 08Mar12
    NSC
    Went from Acceptance to Card Production.

Spoke with Level 2 on 4th Sept - He mentioned that the case was pre-adjudicated in June 2012 and opened a SR. I opened an e-request for my dependent the next day.

However, my dependent is still in acceptance. I am hoping for an early approval for my dependent. All our approvals for EAD/AP (initial and renewal) came on the same day - so I am guessing for some reason, the dependent's file went to a different IO/queue.

Anybody else with Primary approved and no change in dependent's status?

Thanks!

I got my approval mail yesterday , PD Jan-08-2008 -NSC , Good luck every one .

Got the Email

Finally got the email

EB2I - TSC - 05/14/2008 - RD - 03/14/2008

feel so releived.

thanks all for your efforts on this blog

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingGC2013 View Post
    Finally got the email

EB2I - TSC - 05/14/2008 - RD - 03/14/2008.........
    Congrats!!

Still waiting for mine.
    TSC || PD: Apr-2008 || RD: 17-Jan-2012 || FP: 27-Feb-2012|| EAD/AP: 28-Feb-2012 || I-485: Greened

Congratulations Seek. Pl visit once a while and help others with your experiences if you can. Enjoy post GC life!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingGC2013 View Post
    Finally got the email

EB2I - TSC - 05/14/2008 - RD - 03/14/2008

feel so releived.

thanks all for your efforts on this blog
    The purpose of this site is to improve clarity of GC process to help people plan their lives better. Use the info at your risk. None of this is legal advice.
    Please follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines as you participate or view the forum contents. | Forum Glossary

Lightbulb Celebrations & Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimus View Post
    Congrats yank and yesman!
    I applied for COS for me and my wife on 8/1/2013.
    I received my physical card today, but my wife's I-485 online application status still shows as in "Acceptance". Can I open an SR to get the status of her application?

Thanks

Hello Friends,
    I just got my CPO emails from NSC
    Details PD:Apr15 2008 ,ND:Jan18 2012.
    I want to personally thank all the great minds here in the forum for all their work.Your calculations,predictions,posts gave me lots of hope. I will continue to visit the forum and keep in touch......

Congrats venki. And appreciate your gesture. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by venki080 View Post
    Hello Friends,
    I just got my CPO emails from NSC
    Details PD:Apr15 2008 ,ND:Jan18 2012.
    I want to personally thank all the great minds here in the forum for all their work.Your calculations,predictions,posts gave me lots of hope. I will continue to visit the forum and keep in touch......

Just got CPO from TSC for self and derivative. Got address change notice first, followed by CPO emails for primary. Derivative status changed online but no email. SMS hasn't arrived yet.
    PD Mar 12, 2008; ND: Jan 03, 2012
    RFE: (Mass RFE: EVL/EAD, June 2013)

Good luck to everyone waiting, and a HUGE THANK YOU to all the gurus in this forum: you have all been a beacon of hope during this long wait. God Bless.

Thread Information