Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrations & Thanks

Congrats Texan! Appreciate kind words. 'Selfless' is a big word. I can't claim to be entirely selfless. But I will try to live by it.

Wish you the very best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Hi Friends,

I got the email this morning from USCIS - Card / Document Production..... Thanks a lot to Q, Spec, Teddy and others for their selfless hard work and devotion to provide clarity to this process. My details are as follows -

PD - 07/11/2008
    TSC
    The purpose of this site is to improve clarity of GC process to help people plan their lives better. Use the info at your risk. None of this is legal advice.
    Please follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines as you participate or view the forum contents. | Forum Glossary

Congrats, Texan!

Hi Friends,

I got the email this morning from USCIS - Card / Document Production..... Thanks a lot to Q, Spec, Teddy and others for their selfless hard work and devotion to provide clarity to this process. My details are as follows -

PD - 07/11/2008
    TSC
    Congratulations my friend, enjoy freedom and green life.

Hi Friends,

PD - 07/11/2008
    TSC
    Congratulations

Exactly 6 years to the date...ago a Priority date was assigned to our labor petition. Two kids, H4 renewals, SAHM, Back in the work force, later...we have our Green Card in our hands today. What a coincidence.

As of last Tuesday, having a GC in hand seemed impossible with TSC being so slow..Oh! How much can change overnight!

I may not have been a regular participant, but I knew where to go and ask questions when I had them! Thanks to this forum and everyone who gives their time here!
    PD: Aug 2008. RFE response Review 6/19. Initial Review on 6/20

Quote Originally Posted by RMS_V13 View Post
    Exactly 6 years to the date...ago a Priority date was assigned to our labor petition. Two kids, H4 renewals, SAHM, Back in the work force, later...we have our Green Card in our hands today. What a coincidence.

As of last Tuesday, having a GC in hand seemed impossible with TSC being so slow..Oh! How much can change overnight!

I may not have been a regular participant, but I knew where to go and ask questions when I had them! Thanks to this forum and everyone who gives their time here!
    RMS_V13 and Texan,

Congratulations to both of you and your families.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS_V13 View Post

Congratulations!

Mine was delivered on same day 12 years after entering this country.
    PD: 08/25/2008 EB2I

I just received my cards and once again thanks everyone. Took 7 days after I485 was approved.

Got the decision email this morning. TSC started approving Aug bulletin cases

On August 20, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any AUDIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Thank you everyone, especially Q, Spec, Teddy, Viz, Kanmani... This is a wonderful forum!

Details are in my signature
    TSC || PD: 09/25/2008 || I-485 (RFE for Medicals & EVL): 05/30/2014 || RFE Response Received: 06/23/2014

Quote Originally Posted by HR3012 View Post

On August 20, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any AUDIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Thank you everyone, especially Q, Spec, Teddy, Viz, Kanmani... This is a wonderful forum!

Congratulations my friend, enjoy green and free life.

Hey .... finally you got it without HR3012! Congratulations. As Mao said - it doesn't matter if the cat is black or white as long as it kills the mouse.
    Enjoy the freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by HR3012 View Post

The purpose of this site is to improve clarity of GC process to help people plan their lives better. Use the info at your risk. None of this is legal advice.
    Please follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines as you participate or view the forum contents. | Forum Glossary

Congrats HR3012. Enjoy!

I got my card production e-mail today!!! (PD OCT 08 NSC) Soon after that I got another e-mail and it changed to decision.
    My journey has come to an end and can't say how relieved I am to have made it through this year. This is a big deal for me as it will help me switch from Academia to a smaller studio setting where sponsorship is always an issue. This blog has been invaluable and has been a constant companion - it helped me cope with the whole process, thanks Q for starting such a wonderful resource. Thanks Spec, Viz (hope you get yours soon), Kanmani, Teddy, Nishant, Sportsfan, Matt 2012 and many others!
    To good times!! Wishing everyone the very best and hope everyone pending gets their permanent residence this year.

Quote Originally Posted by triplet View Post
    I got my card production e-mail today!!! (PD OCT 08 NSC) Soon after that I got another e-mail and it changed to decision.
    My journey has come to an end and can't say how relieved I am to have made it through this year. This is a big deal for me as it will help me switch from Academia to a smaller studio setting where sponsorship is always an issue. This blog has been invaluable and has been a constant companion - it helped me cope with the whole process, thanks Q for starting such a wonderful resource. Thanks Spec, Viz (hope you get yours soon), Kanmani, Teddy, Nishant, Sportsfan, Matt 2012 and many others!
    To good times!! Wishing everyone the very best and hope everyone pending gets their permanent residence this year.
    Congratulations my friend, end of a long journey, enjoy the freedom.

Congrats Triplet. Enjoy green life .... but not before telling us what the heck is triplet?

Your weekend starts now!

Quote Originally Posted by qesehmk View Post
    Congrats Triplet. Enjoy green life .... but not before telling us what the heck is triplet?

Your weekend starts now!
    congratts Triplet and HR3012....

I feel Viz should hear something today or tomorrow....

I got my CPO email/text today at 12:15 PM PST. Here are my details
    PD:7/7/2008
    RD:1/4/2012
    RFE:5/30/2014
    RFERR:6/17/2014
    Approval : 8/21/2014
    Officer: XM1333
    I opened a congressmen enquiry last month, SR 2 weeks back and EAD/AP renewal application last week...
    Thanks a lot for everyone for all your help.

Congratulations ramaka, rms_v13, satwgl, aug152008, texan, HR3012, triplet, fedupwithgc!
    EB2I | PD: 08/23/2010 | Forum Glossary

Quote Originally Posted by qesehmk View Post

Your weekend starts now!
    Thanks Q!
    Me and my roommate from grad school, we had a theme song from the movie 'Triplets De Belleville', we used to play it on long road trips, camping trips, late night parties, it was our song and we always started with it. Brings back good memories, hence Triplet!

Closure to this process brings extreme relief! I'm so glad it is over and I am happy I persevered, partly thanks to this blog! So thanks again for all those who have contributed immensely to the blog, it is a beacon of hope for many!
    Viz, I hope we hear good news from you this week, I know everyone here is willing you to get it, or willing USCIS to give you your green card!

Thanks everyone for your congratulatory messages, truly appreciate it!

Great story triplet! Good luck to you. Keep in touch once a while.
    Thanks Q!
    Me and my roommate from grad school, we had a theme song from the movie 'Triplets De Belleville', we used to play it on long road trips, camping trips, late night parties, it was our song and we always started with it. Brings back good memories, hence Triplet!

Closure to this process brings extreme relief! I'm so glad it is over and I am happy I persevered, partly thanks to this blog! So thanks again for all those who have contributed immensely to the blog, it is a beacon of hope for many!
    Viz, I hope we hear good news from you this week, I know everyone here is willing you to get it, or willing USCIS to give you your green card!

Thanks everyone for your congratulatory messages, truly appreciate it!

Got approval email around 12.30 pm
    PD:July 2008
    RFER: 6/13/2014
    SR:7/22/2014 - got a reply on 8/6 "case is with officer, decision will be made within 30 days"
    Contacted Senator office on 7/22, they asked me to wait 30 days for a response from USCIS
    Spoke to L2 on 8/19, she sent an inquiry to TSC/officer (case is beyond processing time)

Thank you all for your help..
    Q, Teddy, Spec, Sportsfan, Matt: you guys rock! Please keep up the good work.

MerGC / Fedup ... congratulations!

Sport - for a second i thought you got the good news.

Hi everyone... Good news at last. Status changed to Card/Document Production this morning at 10:15 AM EST.

PD: Nov 2008 | RD: Mar 2012 | RFE: 23-Jun-2014 | RFE Replied: 14-Jul-2014 |RFE Officer ID: xm0136 | Status changed from RFE to Card Document Production this morning around 10 PM EST.

I got the following message. I hope this is it. I've become so cynical I can't believe it is actually the final stage. Am I really approved? :-)

I joined Q's forum only couple of weeks ago. I didn't know about this forum until then. But I have been following and posting in Trackitt for some time.
    Thanks to everyone who shared their information, shared frustrations and encouragement. I've had more help here than my attorney or employer. I wish everyone gets it by November. Even better I hope they recapture visas and approve everyone.

-----------------
    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On August 22, 2014, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by zee112008eb2I View Post
    Hi everyone... Good news at last. Status changed to Card/Document Production this morning at 10:15 AM EST.

PD: Nov 2008 | RD: Mar 2012 | RFE: 23-Jun-2014 | RFE Replied: 14-Jul-2014 |RFE Officer ID: xm0136 | Status changed from RFE to Card Document Production this morning around 10 PM EST.

I got the following message. I hope this is it. I've become so cynical I can't believe it is actually the final stage. Am I really approved? :-)

I joined Q's forum only couple of weeks ago. I didn't know about this forum until then. But I have been following and posting in Trackitt for some time.
    Thanks to everyone who shared their information, shared frustrations and encouragement. I've had more help here than my attorney or employer. I wish everyone gets it by November. Even better I hope they recapture visas and approve everyone.

-----------------
    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On August 22, 2014, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Congratulations ! Enjoy !

Guru
    So I got approved on Saturday but got the email this morning

Good start to the week!

Thread Information