Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596
Results 2,376 to 2,380 of 2380

Thread: EB2-3 Predictions (Rather Calculations)

November VB

https://travel.state.gov/content/vis...mber-2017.html

As expected no significant movement

EB2-India is 08OCT08, 3 weeks forward movement from Oct VB15SEP08.

USCIS not accepting Filing date for EB category in November bulletin as well? Also, CO seems to be using the same strategy of allocating visas based on FY 2017 strategy...for now (no indications of applying spillover early , especially in the EB3-I category even though EB3-ROW has been current since August).

Given that AOS applications are taking an average of 8 months to process start to finish and may the avg. processing time may only trend upwards with interview requirements, are we not facing a risk of visa wastage in the EB3 category ? Spec and other gurus - any guidance when the filings dates may be accepted by USCIS or are we going to stick to final action dates for EB category in FY 2018. For FB category though , USCIS is accepting filing dates...

Quote Originally Posted by maverick23 View Post
    USCIS not accepting Filing date for EB category in November bulletin as well? Also, CO seems to be using the same strategy of allocating visas based on FY 2017 strategy...for now (no indications of applying spillover early , especially in the EB3-I category even though EB3-ROW has been current since August).

Given that AOS applications are taking an average of 8 months to process start to finish and may the avg. processing time may only trend upwards with interview requirements, are we not facing a risk of visa wastage in the EB3 category ? Spec and other gurus - any guidance when the filings dates may be accepted by USCIS or are we going to stick to final action dates for EB category in FY 2018. For FB category though , USCIS is accepting filing dates...
    Just my 2 cents :
    Regarding the AOS interviews, i think USCIS/DOS has made it clear that they are mandatory only for persons filing 485 on or after March 6th, 2017.
    I don't see any delays due to interviews for EB2/EB3 people who have already filed 485 and waiting. Infact, interviews for ROW/EB1 candidates might impact EB2 positively overall.
    TSC - PD 5/24/09 - RFE Recd. 6/21/14

Hi Gurus,
    Please move to the appropriate thread. I am EB2 - I (PD 02/2010) who filed 485 back in 2012. I was speaking recently with couple of attornys on the Supplement - J. I got conflicting view from each of them. One of them says it is better to file now while waiting for date to become current which may happen in 2 years time. Another attorney mentions that we only have to file Supplement - J when asked by USCIS and things are still in flux with interviews and other things happening and no need to file supplement - J for now.
    Can any one here has opinion either ways?

Quote Originally Posted by incredible View Post
    Hi Gurus,
    Please move to the appropriate thread. I am EB2 - I (PD 02/2010) who filed 485 back in 2012. I was speaking recently with couple of attornys on the Supplement - J. I got conflicting view from each of them. One of them says it is better to file now while waiting for date to become current which may happen in 2 years time. Another attorney mentions that we only have to file Supplement - J when asked by USCIS and things are still in flux with interviews and other things happening and no need to file supplement - J for now.
    Can any one here has opinion either ways?
    I do not think 2/2010 PD for EB2I will be current in 2 years time. When dates become current, USCIS sends RFEs asking for Supplemental J anyway. I do not see a benefit of sending it now.

Thread Information