Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 2,151 to 2,155 of 2155

Thread: EB2-3 Predictions (Rather Calculations)

Quote Originally Posted by Spectator View Post
    Suva2001,

I appreciate you taking the time to say thanks. Nice to know people still look at the data.
    Spec, thanks a lot for all the hard work! Your insights and data are priceless! You (and Q of course!) are the MVP!

Spec,

You have been immensely helpful. Your data has always driven most of the meaningful discussions on this forum, which happens to be the most knowledgeable forum for people like me.

I noticed that you haven't updated the data at http://www.qesehmk.org/forums/showth...2012-vs-FY2011 after Oct 2016. Any plans of updating it soon ? OR did you move it to some other location ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jagan01 View Post
    Spec,

You have been immensely helpful. Your data has always driven most of the meaningful discussions on this forum, which happens to be the most knowledgeable forum for people like me.

I noticed that you haven't updated the data at http://www.qesehmk.org/forums/showth...2012-vs-FY2011 after Oct 2016. Any plans of updating it soon ? OR did you move it to some other location ?
    Jagan,

The post you reference is now historical for very mundane reasons.

There's a width limit to posts and I can only fit 6 FY worth of data in the width allowance. The FY2011 to FY2016 post has now been superceded by a FY2012 to FY2017 one.
    Without an irritant, there can be no pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectator View Post
    Jagan,

The post you reference is now historical for very mundane reasons.

There's a width limit to posts and I can only fit 6 FY worth of data in the width allowance. The FY2011 to FY2016 post has now been superceded by a FY2012 to FY2017 one.
    Spec,

Thanks for the link to the new location.

The numbers are indicating that CO should have already retrgresed entire EB1 category. Last year total trackitt approvals were 518 for EB1-ALL and they are already at 515 for this FY. When will CO learn to not misallocate !!

Spec - Thanks for all the number crunching you do. Appreciate it as always.

I have a basic question. If EB2-ROW is retrogressed and if there are any unused visas in EB2M/P, where do they go? Do they go to the most retrogressed country or will they go to the "worldwide pool" for any country to use?

Thanks!

Thread Information