Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2494

Thread: EB2-3 Predictions (Rather Calculations)

Quote Originally Posted by skpanda View Post
    Good Morning Q and others. Yes, thats me. I have been in touch with Greg since Friday and he is awesome. Replies to emails in minutes. We went back and forth so many times.

One interesting thing:

I requested him to set up a donation page as I was sure many of us would love to contribute financially. He replied that it was an interesting idea but he did not wish to pursue it.

Also, they have been working all weekend. I was talking to them beyond midnight of sunday night (early hours of Monday morning).

Kudos to Greg and his team!

I hope things go thru in our favor.

Regards,
    Satya
    Kudos Satya.

Me and my other physician colleague signed the consent forms and emailed Greg back on Sunday evening but seems like you guys were already listed by that time on the lawsuit. This is great and it seems like people are overwhelmingly responding to this injustice. I have always felt that Indians by nature are usually risk averse and I am really feeling happy that everyone is coming together (well not everyone ) in this difficult time which we usually don't see. We all are in it together and I admire your and everybody else's efforts to get justice. Lets fight this out regardless of its outcome.

May the justice prevail.
    Last edited by Jonty Rhodes; 09-29-2015 at 12:01 PM.

Yoda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonty Rhodes View Post
    Kudos Satya.

Me and my other physician colleague signed the consent forms and emailed Greg back on Sunday evening but seems like you guys were already listed by that time on the lawsuit. This is great and it seems like people are overwhelmingly responding to this injustice. I have always felt that Indians by nature are usually risk averse and I am really feeling happy that everyone is coming together (well not everyone ) in this difficult time. We all are in it together and I admire your and everybody else's efforts to get justice. Lets fight this out regardless of its outcome.

May the justice prevail.
    Thanks Jonty..
    if you sent the consent form, then you are already a plaintiff. The lawsuit is on behalf of more than 1000 people who have been in touch with Gregg. They just needed few names to put on lawsuit. I thank you for taking the step and fighting for injustice.

Hope saner minds in DHS/DOS/USCIS back off and go back to the old VB asap.

Regards!

Thanks Jonty..
    if you sent the consent form, then you are already a plaintiff. The lawsuit is on behalf of more than 1000 people who have been in touch with Gregg. They just needed few names to put on lawsuit. I thank you for taking the step and fighting for injustice.

Hope saner minds in DHS/DOS/USCIS back off and go back to the old VB asap.

Regards!
    I wasn't aware of that I would be one of the plaintiffs also. That's excellent. Greg has been amazing. I had asked my attorney Michael Sherman on Friday itself about possibility of Greg Siskind filing a lawsuit and whether he would advise joining it. He had all great things to say about him. Michael told me that he and his brother Ted have spoken to Greg many times and they have always found him very honorable and kind person. Those were strong words coming from a lawyer for a fellow lawyer. So I have been spreading the word and encouraging everyone to participate in the lawsuit. I think I have asked at least 50 people to do it and I know for sure that at least 40 have signed the consent forms.

Meanwhile, if i possible, kindly send flowers to Jeh Johnson. (Secretary, DHS). I know this is a step promoted by an Organization that is not liked here, but just hoping that it will have an effect.

I have sent 5 separate flower bouquets (one each for me and my wife who are directly Affected. one for my US citizen son. 2 on behalf of my colleagues who share my pain even though they have GC already).
    Satya - Doing this is just like those supersmart /extra genius ISRO rocket scientists who performed a Pooja of the Mangalyaan

As per the "other organization" - we do NOT dislike them. But we do not respect them either. I think they engage in Voodoo advocacy. One that has no meaningful outcome and one that is almost superstitious. US is a country where one has to earn your right. Nobody hands it out to you. Advocacy has its limitation for a number of reasons that I have spoken at length. I really hate it when ANY organization or person pretend to have insider access to DHS DOS or White house or Senate etc and then they send out breaking news that turns out dud.

The country cap is the real CRAP in immigration. Advocacy is not going to work. Only a legal fight has some chance.
    Last edited by qesehmk; 09-29-2015 at 12:53 PM. Reason: corrected typo - added "NOT"
    The purpose of this site is to improve clarity of GC process to help people plan their lives better. Use the info at your risk. None of this is legal advice.
    Please follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines as you participate or view the forum contents. | Forum Glossary

Yoda
    Quote Originally Posted by qesehmk View Post
    Satya - Doing this is just like those supersmart /extra genius ISRO rocket scientists who performed a Pooja of the Mangalyaan

As per the "other organization" - we do dislike them. But we do not respect them either. I think they engage in Voodoo advocacy. One that has no meaningful outcome and one that is almost superstitious. US is a country where one has to earn your right. Nobody hands it out to you. Advocacy has its limitation for a number of reasons that I have spoken at length. I really hate it when ANY organization or person pretend to have insider access to DHS DOS or White house or Senate etc and then they send out breaking news that turns out dud.

The country cap is the real CRAP in immigration. Advocacy is not going to work. Only a legal fight has some chance.
    I agree with you Q. Infact I do not like/respect them either. Its been 3 years, I have visited their website or participate in any of their initiatives. But in the spirit of leaving no stone un-turned, i went ahead and did lot of things (Flowers campaign, signing petitions etc), which i know will not yield any result.

Thanks Satya. I certainly understand where you are coming from! You are a good man.
    I agree with you Q. Infact I do not like/respect them either. Its been 3 years, I have visited their website or participate in any of their initiatives. But in the spirit of leaving no stone un-turned, i went ahead and did lot of things (Flowers campaign, signing petitions etc), which i know will not yield any result.
    The purpose of this site is to improve clarity of GC process to help people plan their lives better. Use the info at your risk. None of this is legal advice.
    Please follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines as you participate or view the forum contents. | Forum Glossary

Sophomore
    Just now received an email from Greg,

"As you may have heard, we filed our complaint yesterday asking DOS and USCIS to revert back to the original Visa Bulletin. We are preparing to file an amended complaint tomorrow and also request a Temporary Restraining Order. We intend to include with our documents declarations from individuals harmed by the government's actions. If you are interested in helping with this effort, please download and complete the form that we have created (available here: http://www.visalaw.com/wp-content/up...CLARATION.docx), sign it and email it back to me at gsiskind@visalaw.com. Please put "Declaration" in the subject line. Also, remember that your declaration will be part of a public record and if that is a problem, you should not participate. Thanks."

Does anyone know where I can see pending Perm inventory for ROW? I just want to predict future date movement for EB3.

Thanks

Want to send emails to media about this Fiasco..
    here you go !

2020@abc.com
    thisweek@abc.com
    jloven@ap.org
    kcarroll@ap.org
    margasak@ap.org
    msilverman@ap.org
    opinion@thewire.ap.org
    npickler@ap.org
    rfournier@ap.org
    sjohnson@ap.org
    pr@ap.org
    thunt@ap.org
    CBS News, 48 Hours, 48hours@cbsnews.com
    CBS News, 60 Minutes II, 60II@cbsnews.com
    CBS News, 60 Minutes, 60m@cbsnews.com
    CBS News, Bill Plante, bpc@cbsnews.com
    CBS News, CBS Evening News with Dan Rather, evening@cbsnews.com
    CBS News, Early Show, earlyshow@cbs.com
    CBS News, Erin Moriarty, efm@cbsnews.com
    CBS News, Face The Nation, ftn@cbsnews.com
    CBS News, Mark Knoller, mkx@cbsnews.com
    CBS News, Peter Maer, pma@cbsnews.com
    CBS News, Rita Braver, rbc@cbsnews.com
    CBS News, Sunday Morning, sundays@cbsnews.com
    CBSnews.com, Dick Meyer (Editorial Director), grain@cbsnews.com
    CNN, Aaron Brown, aaron.brown@turner.com
    CNN, American Morning, am@cnn.com
    CNN, Anderson Cooper 360, 360@cnn.com
    CNN, Andrea Koppel, andrea.koppel@turner.com
    CNN, Bill Schneider, bill.schneider@turner.com
    CNN, Bruce Morton, bruce.morton@turner.com
    CNN, Candy Crowley, candy.crowley@turner.com
    CNN, Carol Lin, carol.lin@turner.com
    CNN, Crossfire, crossfire@cnn.com
    CNN, Daryn Kagan, daryn.kagan@turner.com
    CNN, David Ensor, david.ensor@turner.com
    CNN, Daybreak, daybreak@cnn.com
    CNN, Howard Kurtz, kurtzh@washpost.com
    CNN, In The Money, inthemoney@cnn.com
    CNN, Inside Politics, insidepoliticts@cnn.com
    CNN, James Carville, crossfire@cnn.com
    CNN, Jeanne Meserve, jeanne.meserve@turner.com
    CNN, Jeff Greenfield, jeff.greenfield@cnn.com
    CNN, Jim Walton (President of CNN News Group), jim.walton@turner.com
    CNN, Judy Woodruff, deirdre.walsh@turner.com
    CNN, Kelly Wallace, kelly.wallace@turner.com
    CNN, Kyra Phillips, kyra.phillips@turner.com
    CNN, Live At CNN, live@cnn.com
    CNN, Live From, livefrom@cnn.com
    CNN, Live Today, livetoday@cnn.com
    CNN, Lou Dobbs, lou.dobbs@turner.com
    CNN, Lou Dobbs, loudobbs@cnn.com
    CNN, Miles O’Brien, miles.obrien@turner.com
    CNN, Moneyline, moneyline@cnn.com
    CNN, Newsnight, newsnight@cnn.com
    CNN, Paul Begala, crossfire@cnn.com
    CNN, Paula Zahn Now, paulazahnnow@cnn.com
    CNN, Paula Zahn, paula.zahn@turner.com
    CNN, Paula Zahn, paulazahn@cnn.com
    CNN, Rick Davis (Executive Vice President – CNN News Standards and Practices), rick.davis@turner.com
    CNN, Robert Novak, robert.novak@turner.com
    CNN, Tom Hannon (Political Director), tom.hannon@cnn.com
    CNN, Tucker Carlson, crossfire@cnn.com
    CNN, Weekend American Morning, wam@cnn.com
    CNN, Wolf Blitzer, wolf@cnn.com
    Fox News, After Hours, afterhours@foxnews.com
    Fox News, At Large with Geraldo Rivera, atlarge@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Brian Wilson, brian.wilson@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Brit Hume, brit.hume@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Bulls & Bears, bullsandbears@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Cashin’In, cash@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Cavuto on Business, cavuto@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Collins Spencer, collins.spencer@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Comments, comments@foxnews.com
    Fox News, DaySide with Linda Vester, dayside@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Forbes on FOX, forbes@foxnews.com
    Fox News, FOX & Friends, friends@foxnews.com
    Fox News, FOX Magazine, foxmagazine@foxnews.com
    Fox News, FOX News Live, feedback@foxnews.com
    Fox News, FOX News Sunday, fns@foxnews.com
    Fox News, FOX News Watch, newswatch@foxnews.com
    Fox News, FOX Report with Shepard Smith, foxreport@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Hannity & Colmes (Alan Colmes), Colmes@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Hannity & Colmes (Sean Hannity), Hannity@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Heartland w/ John Kasich, heartland@foxnews.com
    Fox News, James Rosen, james.rosen@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Jim Angle, jim.angle@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Major Garrett, major.garrett@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Molly Henneberg, molly.henneberg@foxnews.com
    Fox News, On the Record with Greta, ontherecord@foxnews.com
    Fox News, On the Record with Greta, ontherecord@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Special Report with Brit Hume, special@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Studio B with Shepard Smith, studiob@foxnews.com
    Fox News, The Beltway Boys, beltway@foxnews.com
    Fox News, The Big Story with John Gibson, myword@foxnews.com
    Fox News, The O’Reilly Factor, oreilly@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Viewer Services, viewerservices@foxnews.com
    Fox News, War Stories, warstories@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Wendell Goler, wendell.goler@foxnews.com
    Fox News, Your World with Neil Cavuto, cavuto@foxnews.com
    MSNBC, Alison Stewart, world@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Amy Robach, world@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Bob Kur, robert.kur@nbc.com
    MSNBC, Chris Jansing, world@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Chris Matthews, hardball@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Contessa Brewer, world@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Countdown with Keith Olbermann, countdown@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Dan Abrams, abramsreport@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, David Schuster, dshuster@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Deborah Norville, norville@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Deborah Norville, norville@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Dennis Sullivan (Executive Editor – Campaign Coverage), dennis.sullivan@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Don Imus, imus@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Don Imus, imus@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Hardball with Chris Matthews, hardball@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Imus in the Morning, Imus@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Joe Scarborough, joe@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Joe Trippi, jtrippi@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Keith Olbermann, countdown@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Lester Holt Live, Lesterholt@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Lester Holt, lester.holt@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, MSNBC Investigates, msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Randy Meier, world@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Richard Kaplan (President), feedback@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Ron Reagan, rreagan@msnbc.com
    MSNBC, Scarborough Country, joe@msnbc.com
    NBC News, Dateline, dateline@nbc.com
    NBC News, Meet The Press (Tim Russert), mtp@nbc.com
    NBC News, Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, nightly@nbc.com
    NBC News, Today Show, today@nbc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Suva2001 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can see pending Perm inventory for ROW? I just want to predict future date movement for EB3.

Thanks
    By definition, there are no figures available for pending PERM cases, other than those selected statistics OFLC publish quarterly. At the end of Q3 FY2015, there were 63,097 cases pending for all Countries.

The PERM figures for Certified cases up to Q3 FY2015 broken down various ways can be found here.

Here's a comparison of Certified PERM for FY2014 vs FY2015 to date.

Country ------ FY2014 -- FY2015 - Increase - % Increase
    CHINA --------- 4,577 --- 6,802 --- 2,225 ---- 48.6%
    INDIA -------- 35,092 -- 45,416 -- 10,324 ---- 29.4%
    MEXICO -------- 1,295 --- 1,475 ----- 180 ---- 13.9%
    PHILIPPINES --- 1,502 --- 1,541 ------ 39 ----- 2.6%
    ROW ---------- 20,167 -- 22,919 --- 2,752 ---- 13.6%

Grand Total -- 62,633 -- 78,153 -- 15,520 ---- 24.8%

Hope that helps.
    Without an irritant, there can be no pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectator View Post
    By definition, there are no figures available for pending PERM cases, other than those selected statistics OFLC publish quarterly. At the end of Q3 FY2015, there were 63,097 cases pending for all Countries.

The PERM figures for Certified cases up to Q3 FY2015 broken down various ways can be found here.

Hope that helps.
    Spec, Please help me understand. Are you saying 78,153 is total applications in EB category for which 80,000 (EB2+Eb3) are allowed in a year? Also how many of these are in EB3? 40%?

Quote Originally Posted by Suva2001 View Post
    Spec, Please help me understand. Are you saying 78,153 is total applications in EB category for which 80,000 (EB2+Eb3) are allowed in a year? Also how many of these are in EB3? 40%?
    Suva,

The figure of 78,153 is the number of PERM Certified in FY2015 to date.

You would need to make estimates of the number of cases that will result in an EB3 I-140, the approval rate, the number of dependents at I-485 etc etc.

The number of dependents overall for EB3 has been around 1.25 in addition to the primary fairly consistently in recent years. I have no idea how that varies between Countries.

I did a rough analysis of the FY2015 PERM certifications up to Q3 based on minimum qualifications required. That gave me the following:

Group -------- EB2 --- EB3
    China ------- 73.4% - 26.6%
    India ------- 74.4% - 25.6%
    Mexico ------ 38.9% - 61.1%
    Philippines - 46.4% - 53.6%
    ROW --------- 62.5% - 37.5%

Overall ----- 69.8% - 30.2%

You need to takes those figures with a pinch of salt and make your own mind up.

You'll also need to factor in those I-485 cases that do not require a PERM, such as Schedule A cases. For the most part, this is most applicable to Philippines in EB3. You also need to be aware that the 7% limit is an overall figure and that some Countries (currently Philippines) can use more than 2.8k in EB3 and still be within the overall 7% limit. There are many other factors I won't even detail.

Good luck - I don't think it is an easy calculation.

Hi experts,
    Can a full-time H1B work 40 hours in 4 days(i.e 10 hours per day and not work on Friday) ?? Does that violate any H1B/LCA norms and cause any potential issues with Green Card.
    My company is a regular USA company and not based on EVC model.

Note: The fulltime H1B won't be benched or anything...just to suit his family constraints, he would work 40 hours M-Th and officially not be working on Friday.

Thanks

As far as I know there is no requirement when in a week one should work. So you should be just fine.

Also my understanding is that 36 hours per wk is considered full employment. So 40 hours sounds pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by toomuchguy View Post
    Hi experts,
    Can a full-time H1B work 40 hours in 4 days(i.e 10 hours per day and not work on Friday) ?? Does that violate any H1B/LCA norms and cause any potential issues with Green Card.
    My company is a regular USA company and not based on EVC model.

Note: The fulltime H1B won't be benched or anything...just to suit his family constraints, he would work 40 hours M-Th and officially not be working on Friday.

Thanks

Thanks Spec. I would try to calculate EB3-I movement on your data.

Quote Originally Posted by qesehmk View Post
    As far as I know there is no requirement when in a week one should work. So you should be just fine.

Also my understanding is that 36 hours per wk is considered full employment. So 40 hours sounds pretty good.
    Thanks appreciate your feedback

Yoda
    Spec,
    We need your help!

Do you by any chance have this information that Greg Siskind is asking? Or point me in the direction where i can find this information?

"An estimate of how many people may have potentially filed for I485 based on the Original Oct 2015 Visa Bulletin. Example, for EB2 India, The cutoff date was 1st July 2011. Last time the best date was Apr 2010. So how many people may have potentially filed for I485 going by 1st July 2011. Similar information for all other affected countries"

Appreciate your help!

Regards,
    Skpanda

Quote Originally Posted by Spectator View Post

Hope that helps.

Yoda

Potential number of people affected by Visa Bulletin Reversal

I attempted an educated guess based on historical pending inventory data:

wanted to vet it with you guyz. Please advise if i am missing anything:

Category Year Total Applications Months Average per month
    EB2-I 2006 18847 12 1571
    EB2-I 2007 14497 12 1208
    EB2-I 2008 16027 12 1336
    EB2-I 2009 14199 12 1183
    EB2-I 2010 4951 4 1238
    EB2-I 2006 to 2010 68521 52 1318
    EB2-C 2012 2822 12 235
    EB3-P 2013 820 12 68

Multiplied the above averages by number of months Benefits that Original October VB was giving.

Potential EB2 India cases between May 2010 - June 2011: 18448
    Potential EB2 China cases between Jan 2014 - May 2014: 1176
    Potential EB3 Phillipines cases between Oct 2014 - Dec 2014: 205

Total: 19829

Spec,
    We need your help!

Do you by any chance have this information that Greg Siskind is asking? Or point me in the direction where i can find this information?

"An estimate of how many people may have potentially filed for I485 based on the Original Oct 2015 Visa Bulletin. Example, for EB2 India, The cutoff date was 1st July 2011. Last time the best date was Apr 2010. So how many people may have potentially filed for I485 going by 1st July 2011. Similar information for all other affected countries"

Appreciate your help!

Regards,
    Skpanda

Will it not be double the number you mentioned as 485 applications will be almost double to I-140( family members are added).
    As greg also mentioned he was adding spouses of primary applicants who got affected...

Great job Spanda. Yes i also signed, sent paper work late to him as my got my lawyer confirmation late ( i have one of those lawyers )

I attempted an educated guess based on historical pending inventory data:

wanted to vet it with you guyz. Please advise if i am missing anything:

Category Year Total Applications Months Average per month
    EB2-I 2006 18847 12 1571
    EB2-I 2007 14497 12 1208
    EB2-I 2008 16027 12 1336
    EB2-I 2009 14199 12 1183
    EB2-I 2010 4951 4 1238
    EB2-I 2006 to 2010 68521 52 1318
    EB2-C 2012 2822 12 235
    EB3-P 2013 820 12 68

Multiplied the above averages by number of months Benefits that Original October VB was giving.

Potential EB2 India cases between May 2010 - June 2011: 18448
    Potential EB2 China cases between Jan 2014 - May 2014: 1176
    Potential EB3 Phillipines cases between Oct 2014 - Dec 2014: 205

Total: 19829

Yoda
    Good Point mesan! Greg is trying to quantify the amount of money that people may have lost in this process. He has a survey data on total cost spent by each family. So he needs the number of potentially affected applicants so he can multiply that with average cost spent.

But i have informed him about the spouses and children so he knows the total number of 'people' affected. Thanks!

Anybody else, please advise if I am missing anything in my forecast? This is very time critical. I am in touch with Greg and his colleague Andrew Free as I type this. We do not want exact numbers but educated guess backed by credible data.

Quote Originally Posted by mesan123 View Post
    Will it not be double the number you mentioned as 485 applications will be almost double to I-140( family members are added).
    As greg also mentioned he was adding spouses of primary applicants who got affected...

Great job Spanda. Yes i also signed, sent paper work late to him as my got my lawyer confirmation late ( i have one of those lawyers )

Spec,
    We need your help!

Appreciate your help!

Regards,
    Skpanda
    SK,

Firstly, good luck with the lawsuit.

From the PERM data and making various allowances (which generally reduce the number), I would estimate that around 22.3k additional cases (primary and dependent) for EB2-I would have been able to file with a PD of May 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011. In addition, there could be an unquantified number of porting cases with an original EB3 PD in the affected range who have subsequently had an EB2 I-140 approved.

EB2-C has previously reached 15DEC13. The extra due to a move to 01MAY14 I would estimate to be about 2k.

EB3-P has previously reached a COD of 01OCT14 versus a filing date of 01JAN15 in the original October VB. I can't guess the effect of the gap. Many (if not most) cases do not need a PERM because they are Schedule A workers and a significant number follow the CP route.

I have no idea of the impact on the FB cases.

It's quite a long time since I have really visited this subject and the underlying assumptions, so take the figures as a best guess. That may not be good enough for the purpose you describe.

PS:- The USCIS Inventory data (which I think you used for your calculation) include dependents. It probably did not capture the true number of EB2-IC cases when the dates moved forward rapidly in FY2012, since cases were also being approved at that time.
    Last edited by Spectator; 09-30-2015 at 10:01 AM.

For anyone who is in touch with Siskind, can you please ask him how country caps are legal or Constitutional? They are all but discrimination written into the law. I have asked him this but he never responded. Taking on country caps will make the backlog everyone's problem and then you'll see it getting fixed.

Pandit
    Especially on the employment categories, as we say they are equal opportunity for all with same or similar skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by abcx13 View Post
    For anyone who is in touch with Siskind, can you please ask him how country caps are legal or Constitutional? They are all but discrimination written into the law. I have asked him this but he never responded. Taking on country caps will make the backlog everyone's problem and then you'll see it getting fixed.

I am quoting one of the users on Ron Gotcher's forum who did a lot of lifting during the H4EAD process and is heavily involved now with the lawsuit process for people here who are affected and can help.

Gene Johnson from Associated Press wants to talk to people directly affected by this VB reversal. I know many of you here who are. It would be great if we can get some media coverage. Talk how this affected you. Other than the money spent, it is more about anguish, mental stress, insecurity etc.

All those affected and are willing to talk, please give him a call at 206-682-1812.

You can also tweet him at @geneAPseattle

Guys - do call this reporter GENE JOHNSON - and also tell him that these country caps are completely discriminatory.

A country of 1.2B people that is sending almost 50,000 of its brightest people here - they are subject to the same quota as senegal or nepal or cameroon. Thus resulting into extra ordinary delays for them while people from aforementioned countries are getting GCs in months. Nothing against them - but this is absolute injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by jdoe99 View Post
    I am quoting one of the users on Ron Gotcher's forum who did a lot of lifting during the H4EAD process and is heavily involved now with the lawsuit process for people here who are affected and can help.

Thread Information